The applicants must have the following entry requirements:
- an undergraduate degree in any discipline
- at least 1-2 years of working experience
- knowledge of English language
In order to apply, they should submit the following documents, or by e-mail or by post:
- Application Form
- Official degree and University Transcript of Grades
- Two Letters of Reference
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- If English is not your first language, proficiency in English both spoken and written
TOEFL/IELTS is recommended, but may be substituted with a test administered by the University of Pisa. Anyhow, the knowledge of English is verified as well during the motivational interview.
After a first review of the applications received, a select number of candidates will be invited for an admissions interview oy by skype or in presence at department of Business and Economics.
The Non-European Union citizens and the EU citizens who don’t have a degree issued by Italian University need to:
a) send the application to our Admissions Team (by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
b) at the same time, start the process with the Italian Embassy in his/her country in order to receive the following documents:
- legalized original degree;
- legalized translation in Italian language of the degree;
- statement of value (dichiarazione di valore);
- application form
- reference letter form
The form of reference letter is not strictly mandatory. The applicants are free to send also other reference-letter forms.