All the courses provide the pillars of business administration.
After the first course dedicated to the personal development and the team building skills, the programme deals with the basic competences in financial accounting and financial statements, marketing, corporate finance, financial markets, HR management, strategy, auditing and corporate governance, cost management and budgeting.
Finally, the courses of Entrepreneurship and Doing business in emerging economies show the new trends in the global markets.
- Introduction to management
- Leadership, teamwork and individual development
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Marketing principles
- Organizational behaviour and human capital
- Corporate finance
- Financial markets
- Cost management
- Business and Human Rights
- Budgeting and management reporting
- Marketing management
- Corporate governance
- Doing business in emerging economies
BUSINESS GAME - Entrepreneurship/Strategy/Innovation